• Our vehicles need to be able to park within close proximity to your property and you are confirming that this is possible.
• Any dates and times we specify for delivery of the goods are an estimate. We shall not be liable to you if we do not deliver on or at any particular date or time.
• You will allow and/or procure sufficient access to and from the relevant site and sufficient unloading space for our deliveries, to allow us to carry out the services. You will ensure that the site where the services are to be performed is, where necessary, cleared and prepared before the services are due to commence.
• A signature is required on delivery of your order. However, goods can be left if a prior arrangement has been made between you and us.
• We will deliver to site provided that there is a suitable road to the point where delivery is requested. If no such road exists, delivery will be made to the nearest point at which, in the driver’s opinion, the vehicle can safely and lawfully unload.
• An adult (over 18 yrs. of age) who has a basic knowledge of the service required or any problems encountered must be present.
• If there’s no one at home when we deliver, in most cases we can arrange in advance to leave items with a neighbor or on your drive. If so, it is your responsibility to give special delivery instructions during checkout under the “Additional Information Option”. We will also leave a card to let you know where we’ve left your items.
• If any goods, packaging or container has been delivered and deposited, whether on the public highway or elsewhere, you shall be responsible for all steps that need to be taken for the protection of persons or property in relation to such goods, packaging or containers and shall indemnify us in respect of all or any costs, claims, losses or expenses which we may incur as a result of such a delivery.
• Deliveries will not be made where the ground condition is uneven, not suitable to unload or likely to cause damage to the vehicle. We will not leave Goods on public property unless you can show us that you have received written consent from the relevant authority for the Goods to be delivered to that location. We will reserve the right to cancel your order if the delivery vehicle is unable to safely access the delivery location.
• Any query about delivery shall be made as soon as possible and in any event within seven days of the date when the goods would, in the ordinary course of events, have been delivered else the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in accordance with the order.
• The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery or deemed delivery.
• The price quoted for such services assumes that:
(a) the site is ready and suitable for the services to commence at the agreed time;
(b) the services are to be carried out within our normal working hours;
(c) suitable site access is available at all times;
• You will be responsible for the disposal of any waste arising from the goods and will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and waste management licences relating to such waste, including the appropriate disposal by you of any goods marked with a crossed out wheelie bin symbol, save where you are a consumer and it is our responsibility at law. You will indemnify us against all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses arising from any breach by you of this provision.
• We do not accept any responsibility for any Goods which are lost or stolen after they have been delivered.
• You, the customer, have a cooling-off period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order. The cooling-off period commences the day after the goods are received by you.
• You shall notify Log-barn.co.uk of your intention to cancel the order by writing to: 514 Molesey Road, Walton-Upon-Thames, Surrey, KT12 3PW or via email to email@example.com. Any notification of your request to cancel must be received within the cooling off period.
• You have a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. You will be entitled to a full refund for the goods, however any goods returned to the supplier will be at your own expense or at a charge not exceeding the direct delivery or haulage costs.
• If we are unable to deliver the goods, because you have not provided appropriate instructions, documents or consents, we shall be entitled to return the goods to our warehouse and you will be liable to pay our standard £45 charge for re-delivery.
• All goods must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging and in a suitable condition for resale.
• All refunds will be processed within 30 days of the notification to cancel being received.
• We will refund the full purchase price for the goods along with any delivery charges paid by you but not for any additional services, such as our unpacking service.
• The cost of returning goods to us is yours to bear although we will arrange for the goods to be collected from the delivery address by our logistics partners.
• If your order is incomplete or incorrect then you may reject the delivery and you will not be charged a redelivery charge when we fulfill the order.
• If we are unable to deliver your order against your three chosen delivery slots, we will offer you other delivery options.