£21.96 – £250.00
Coffee Logs™ are premium eco briquettes made from recycled waste coffee grounds. Burning hotter and longer than wood, Coffee Logs™ are ideal for compatible solid fuel stoves, chimineas and open fires.
Coffee Logs™ are manufactured by award-winning clean technology company bio-bean, who have designed an innovative process to recycle waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels.
Coffee Logs™ are cost effective, carbon neutral and 100% manufactured in Great Britain by bio-bean.
• Place two firelighters on appliance bed and cover with kindling
• Add two or three Coffee Logs™ to the appliance bed
• Light the firelighters using matches or a lighter
• Do not disturb the Coffee Logs™ for 15 minutes whilst they ignite
• When the fire is established add more Coffee Logs™ as required
• 16 Coffee Logs™ per bag
• 6kg per bag
• PEFC certified, wet strength, recyclable kraft paper
• Bag dimensions – 280mm x 400mm x 140mm
• Burn time – c.54 minutes per Coffee Log™
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area
• Obey appliance instructions
• Light with kindling/firelighters
• Failure to follow specific appliance guidelines may
result in damage to property, injury or death
• Never leave an appliance unattended
• Keep the general public, children and animals away
from fire/hot appliances
• Do not place your appliance near
• combustible/flammable materials/structures
• Keep fire extinguisher to hand at all times and use
appropriate tools with heat proof gloves
• An extractor/ventilation may be required for indoor
• Do not use petrol or any other volatile fuel to light
SOLID FUEL STOVES
Use only in compatible solid fuel stoves. Build up Coffee Logs™ gradually, do not overload your stove and follow manufacturer guidelines.
Make sure your chiminea is on a level, stable surface outdoors and a safe distance from all structures.
Add sensible volumes of Coffee Logs™ and never overload.
Contain fires, ensure chimneys are clear, keep all combustible materials at a safe distance, ensure fireproof space and fire screens if necessary. Do not overload your stove.
3 Bags, 24 Bags, 50 Bags