Beech Briquettes – Compressed logs are fantastic for so many reasons, they are made from wood flour created from sawmills. They are formed into a log with no additives and squeezed under pressure to bind them together under high pressure resulting in a perfect log that lasts for ages, each briquette log is the same as 3 kiln dried logs. As they come in boxes they are easy to stack too, saving space when compared to storing firewood.
Briquettes are clean, efficient and an ash content of only 0.5%.
Suitable for stoves, fireplaces, firepits, pizza ovens.
• Break the Briquette into 2-3 pieces
• Place two firelighters in between the briquette pieces
• Light the firelighters using matches or a lighter
• Wait for a few minutes until the briquettes have flamed
• When the fire is established add more briquettes as required
Best to light these with our natural firelighters, saving on the cost of kindling.
Store these briquette boxes in a dry place like a garage or under the stairs.
See how to light these beech briquettes in your pizza oven by the French pizza champion.